This Course is suitable for employees in a smaller, low risk workplace. It is designed to give the First Aider the practical skills and knowledge needed to deal with accidents and illnesses within their work environment. This Course is accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and complies fully with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Course aims and objectives
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will be able to:
- Carry out Emergency First Aid and life support skills
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the principles of First Aid
- Carry out an efficient assessment of an injured/ill patient
- Identify the need for resuscitation and carry it out effectively
- Carry out effective treatment for the control of bleeding
- Manage safely the unconscious patient
- Introduction to First Aid
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Airway Management
- The Skeletal System
- First Aid Boxes
- Wounds and Treatment
- Anaphylactic shock
- Burns and scalds
- Eye Injuries
- Medical Conditions
- Minor Injuries
All successful delegates will be issued a certificate and a registration card on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited. The Certificate is valid for 3 years.
The fee includes course materials and delegate notes.
Fee: £70 per person.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org