It has been proven that early defibrillation can dramatically increase the odds of survival in cardiac arrest. This Course is designed for the workplace that has an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and it will provide Employees with the skills and knowledge to use an AED effectively. No previous First Aid knowledge is required but desirable.
Course aims and objectives
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will be able to:
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator on a casualty in cardiac arrest
- Demonstrate an understanding of the chain of the survival
- Identify the need for resuscitation and carry it out efficiently
- Demonstrate the use of CPR and an AED when a casualty is in cardiac arrest
- The chain of survival
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Care and Maintenance of the AED
- AED protocols, demonstration and practice
All successful delegates will be issued a certificate and a registration card on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited.
The fee includes course materials and delegate notes.
Fee: £500 per course – maximum 8 delegates.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at email@example.com