ISO 14001:2015 – Foundation (1 day)
This introduction to ISO 14001:2015 course is conducted over 1 day, giving the students the benefit of understanding how an organisation can use an Environmental Management System (EMS) to enhance and increase its environmental performance.
This is a great way for students to understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and how to apply them to an organisation. This helps demonstrate its ability to improve an organisation’s environmental performance. This international standard is designed to benefit users implementing multiple ISO management system standards.
By attending and completing this course, successful delegates will:
- Be able to understand the key purposes and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Understand how to find the best way to develop the EMS for their own organisation
- Be able to establish Environmental Performance throughout their organisation
Tutors have extensive EMS design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced consultants and auditors with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of business sectors
- Describe the purpose of a EMS to an organisation
- Understand the benefits of a EMS and how to implement the system in order to enhance environmental performance within an organisation
- Identify the purpose and content of ISO 14001:2015 and the connection between ISO 14001, ISO 14004 and EMAS
- Understand and interpret the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Background to Environmental Management Systems
- An introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- The importance, purpose and benefits of a EMS
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understanding of organisational context and risk-based approach
- Environmental issues and how to assess and determine environmental Aspects and Impacts and Lifecycle Perspective
- Continual Improvement
09.00 – 17:00
All successful students will be issued with a certificate on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited.
Who should attend?
This training programme is specifically designed for students whose role requires an understanding of ISO 14001:2015 in order to evaluate and assess the impacts that an EMS has on their organisation. It is also a great introduction to Environmental Management Systems for those who are looking to gain an understanding about EMS and the processes involved.
The fee includes course materials, delegate notes, lunch and refreshments. It does not include a copy of ISO 14001:2015 which you will need for the course.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at email@example.com