To reinforce existing First Aiders’ knowledge base and skills in line with new and updated First Aid practices
Course aims and objective
Upon completion of the course, successful delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the principles and priorities of first aid
- Carry out an efficient assessment of an injured or ill patient
- Identify the need for resuscitation and carry it out effectively
- Carry out effective treatment to control of bleeding
- Safely manage the unconscious patient
- Introduction to First Aid
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Airway management
- Wounds and treatment
- Medical conditions
All successful delegates will be issued a certificate.
The fee includes course materials and delegate notes.
Fee: £675 per course – maximum 12 delegates.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at email@example.com