ISO 9001:2015 – Implementation (2 days)
This implementation course is conducted over 2 days and is designed for delegates who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) within an organisation.
The concept of understanding quality is important and being able to exercise implementation is imperative for a business to be successful. Implementing the framework of ISO 9001 will help any business improve the efficiency of the service they provide, including continuous improvement throughout their range of products.
By attending and completing this course successful delegates will:
- Learn to develop, implement and maintain an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Develop the skills to identify the resources required to implement a QMS
- Be able to select a suitable team for the project in order to ensure the required outcome is achieved
Tutors have extensive quality management systems design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced consultants with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of business sectors.
- To understand the elements of a QMS and how to apply them in their organisation
- To be able to establish the scope and purpose of a QMS based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- To enable delegates to design a QMS framework incorporating process management tools and techniques
- How to undertake GAP analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls
- To be able to implement a QMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- How to evaluate performance results and implement improvements
- To understand how to examine the challenges associated with implementing a QMS and learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with strategies to identify problems, assign resources and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your system.
- Undertake a GAP analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls
- Establish the scope and purpose of a QMS which is based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- Design a QMS framework incorporating process management tools and techniques
- Implement a QMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Implement a Quality Management System that enhances customer satisfaction
- Evaluate performance results and implement improvements
Day 1 09.00 – 17:00
Day 2 09.00 – 17:00
All successful delegates will be issued with a certificate on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for:
- Compliance obligations including statutory and regulatory requirements
- Documentation and record keeping programs and systems
- Conformance or quality related conformance audit programs
- Involvement in strategic management reviews of quality related performance outcomes
- Managing non-conformance and issues resolution relating to product, service or process quality
This training programme is specifically designed for delegates involved in planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising an ISO 9001 QMS.
It is essential that delegates have a sound understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 – if not, then it is recommended that delegates complete our one day ISO 9001:2015 Foundation course before attending this course.
The fee includes course materials, delegate notes, lunch and refreshments. It does not include a copy of ISO 9001:2015 which you will need for the course.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org