ISO 14001:2015 – Implementation (2 days)
This implementation course is conducted over 2 days, designed for delegates who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) within an organisation.
The concept of understanding Environmental Management is important, being able to implement it is imperative for a business to be successful. Implementing the framework of ISO 14001:2015 will help any business to become more efficient in the service they provide, including continuous improvement throughout their range of products.
By attending and completing this course, successful delegates will:
- Learn to develop, implement and maintain an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Develop the skills to identify the resources required to implement an EMS
- Be able to select a suitable team for the project and how to ensure the required outcome is achieved
Tutors have extensive EMS design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced consultants with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of business sectors
- To understand the elements of an EMS and how to apply them in their organisation
- How to establish the scope and purpose of an EMS based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- How to design an EMS framework incorporating process management tools and techniques
- How to undertake a Gap Analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls
- Be able to implement an EMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Be able to evaluate performance results and implement improvements
- Understand how to examine the challenges associated with implementing an EMS and learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with strategies to identify problems, assign resources and evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your system
- Undertake a Gap Analysis and document processes incorporating operational controls
- Establish the scope and purpose of a EMS based on stakeholder needs and expectations
- Design an EMS framework incorporating process management tools and techniques
- Implement an EMS framework using training, communication and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Implement an EMS that enhances customer satisfaction
- Evaluate performance results and implement improvements
Day 1 – 09.00 – 17:00
Day 2 – 09.00 – 17:00
All successful delegates will be issued with a certificate on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for:
- Compliance obligations including statutory and regulatory requirements
- Documentation and record keeping programs and systems
- Conformance or environment related conformance audit programs
- Strategic management reviews of environment related performance outcomes
- Managing non-conformance and issues resolution relating to product, service or process quality
This training programme is specifically designed for delegates involved in the planning, implementation, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
It is essential that delegates have a sound understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. If not then it is recommended that delegates complete our 1 Day ISO 14001:2015 Foundation course to before attending this course.
The fee includes course materials, delegate notes, lunch and refreshments. It does not include a copy of ISO 14001:2015 which you will need for the course.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at email@example.com