ISO 9001:2015 – Foundation (1 day)
This introduction to ISO 9001:2015 course is conducted over 1 day, giving the students the benefit of understanding the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a Quality Management System (QMS).
This is a great way for students to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to apply them to an organisation. This helps demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
By attending and completing this course, successful delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the key purposes and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Find the best way to develop the QMS of their own organisation.
- Establish ‘Quality’ throughout an organisation
Tutors have extensive quality management systems design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced auditors with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of business sectors.
- To enable delegates to describe the purpose of a QMS to an organisation with relevance to the 7 quality management principles
- To give delegates the ability to identify the purpose and content of ISO 9001:2015 and the connection between ISO 9001 and ISO 9000
- To give delegates an understanding of the benefits of a QMS and how to implement the system in order to enhance operations within a organisation
- To enable delegates to understand and interpret the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Background to Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems
- An introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- The importance, purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- PDCA Cycle
- Process Approach
- Continual Improvement
09.00 – 17:00
All successful students will be issued with a certificate on behalf of QA International (Training) Limited.
Who should attend?
This training programme is specifically designed for students whose role requires an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 in order to evaluate and assess the impacts that a QMS has on their organisation. It is also a great introduction to Quality Assurance for those who are looking to gain an understanding about QMS and the processes involved.
The fee includes course materials, delegate notes, lunch and refreshments. It does not include a copy of ISO 9001:2015 which you will need for the course.
To enquire about this training course, please complete the course enquiry form. This form can also be used to enquire about holding this course at your premises.
For other enquiries about training, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org