We have vacancies across the UK for suitably experienced training instructors to deliver courses on various international standards.
Please see the general specification and application form below.
Education, Qualifications and Training
Minimum: Competent understanding and knowledge of the relevant International Standards, relating to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016.
Training: QAICL Training Division courses on ISO Standards including qualifications and training relating to the ISO Standards in the QAICL training portfolio.
Preferred: As above plus accredited degree in relevant subject or Corporate Member of relevant Professional Institute.
Minimum: Background in the provision of professional training services with additional supporting and specialist knowledge of management systems and auditing. Previous experience in delivering courses to classes of mixed ability attendees.
Preferred: Recent experience in delivering courses, for the ISO Standards mentioned above and Lead Auditor qualifications and experience in 3rd party certification body audits.
- Leading, and presenting course content.
- Delivering an interactive course and engaging with the delegates.
- Assessing delegates and determining if they have satisfactorily completed courses objectives for the standard.
- Liaising with QA International (Training) Limited regarding course feedback and potential areas for improvement.
- Reviewing documentation of course content to ensure the continuous suitability of the course.