QA International (Training) Limited - QAIC (Training) is a subsidiary of QA International Certification Limited (QAICL) which offers courses for various schemes, including First Aid at Work, ISO Management Systems & Auditing.
QAICL has more than twenty five years of experience in auditing ISO standards. A subsidiary of a globally recognised certification body, QAIC (Training) provides effective and relevant training to support corporate management systems.
QAIC (Training) offers its courses in various formats to suit an individual’s or company’s particular requirements as follows:-
- Public Courses – these are held at convenient locations and are open to all. They provide an interactive classroom experience with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and explore workshop outcomes with others as the course progresses.
- In-house Courses – these are held at the premises of the customer, or at any other convenient location they may nominate. These cost effective courses allow for some tailoring (within the constraints listed below) and can still offer the potential for interaction with others.
- Online Courses – these courses offer the flexibility and convenience of learning from any location around the world. Eliminating travel and other costs, these online courses have the same ‘knowledge understanding’ outcomes as a conventional course.
QAIC Training registers its instructors on the basis of their qualifications, training and experience in order to ensure customer needs and expectations are competently satisfied for any of the above training platforms.
Public courses provided by QAIC (Training) are designed to meet the learning objectives of all levels of delegate. In-house and bespoke courses can be tailored to meet particular customer requirements (within the requirements of the general regulations for certification body independence and impartiality). All training activities are either QAICL branded or accredited by independent outside bodies.
QAIC (Training) maintains a register of competent persons who have successfully completed its training courses and have achieved the required standard. This registration confirms the specific competencies of individuals in relation to relevant international standards or UK First Aid at Work requirements. A formal certificate and a card which confirms the registration is also issued. A search of the ‘register of qualifications’ can be made in order to verify any QAIC (Training) course qualification – please visit our certificate validation search for further information.
Click this link to view the QA International Training Brochure showing further information regarding products and services.
Health & Safety
To view our booking policy, please click here
To search the register to validate a course qualification, please click here
Enquire about our training courses
- QMS (ISO 9001) courses
- EMS (ISO 14001) courses
- Medical Devices (ISO13845) courses
- First Aid at Work courses
Through our partnership with QA International’s Packaging and Storage & Distribution division, we offer on-site and off-site courses for those sectors. Full details are available here www.qaicpackaging.co.uk/training.html
For other enquiries about courses, please contact us by telephone on 01325 384272 or email us at email@example.com